Monday, August 15, 2011

Spice Cake Sneak Peek

Hi!  I just got home yesterday from a fabulous weekend at the Scrapbook Lodge.  I just love my girls' weekends there!  It is so relaxing, we laugh all weekend, eat too much and get lots of scrapping time!  I brought some of my new goods from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog!  I LOVE the new Spice Cake DSP and fabric - it is so gorgeous!!!  Here is a layout I created using some of the paper:


This is a picture of my little family from last Christmas.  I just love it!  (And printing it in black and white hid some of my wrinkles - lol!)  I love how this layout turned out and might just have to incorporate this layout into an upcoming Scrapbook Class!

Products Used:
Stamps:  You're a Gem
Ink:  Soft Suede
Paper:  Spice Cake DSP (from upcoming Holiday Mini), Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Punches:  Circle, Scalloped Circle, Heart to Heart
Big Shot:  Alphabet Simple Letters
Other:  Designer Buttons (neutrals), Linen Thread, Basic Pearl Jewels, Sponge Dauber (to ink letters)

I have lots more to share with you but must go catch up from being away all weekend.  (Luckily, everyone survived without me.  Actually, the house was clean, laundry was done, homework completed, and there was some little lava lamp experiment in the freezer?!  What a good daddy!)

Have a super creative week!!  (And don't forget - Crazy 4 Cards Class this Friday!)

Reminders:







1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love this layout!! Those hearts along the left hand side are an awesome touch!! I will be showcasing this layout on My Crafty Picks #30 with a link back to your blog on 8-21-11. Make sure to stop by on Sunday to pick up your blog badge for being featured!!!

If you wish to decline please email me at trbauer@insightbb.com

Take care
Tiffany Bauer
www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com