Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sail Away

Do you have everything you want from the Summer Mini Catalog yet?  There are so many great products in there and you can only order through the end of this month!  I love the Sail Away stamp on pg. 11.  I used it last month for our Crazy 4 Cards Class.  Here's the card:


Products Used:
Stamps:  Sail Away, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Naturals White
Punches:  Decorative Label Punch
Other:  Designer Buttons (neutrals), Linen Thread, Sponge Dauber

Everyone really liked this card.  I always keep different sentiment stamps out at class in case they want to change the card to suit their needs.  It works great!  Teeny Tiny Wishes is such an awesome stamp set with sooooo many different sentiments to choose from.  It's one of the more expensive stamp sets we have - but now with my Rewards Program, you can earn it for free!!

You have until August 31st to order products from the Summer Mini Catalog and then they're gone for good!!  (Well, a few things have carried over to the new Idea Book & Catalog!)  You can shop online or email me to place an order.  Once you place an order, you'll receive your Rewards Card from me!








Sail Away (#123013)
$9.95 (wood mount only)
*Only available through Aug. 31st.
*Click here to purchase












Tomorrow I'm off with 14 other creative ladies for a scrapbook retreat in the North Georgia Mountains!  I'm so excited to have a fun, relaxing girls' weekend!!  Have a great weekend and do something creative!!

Reminders:





No comments: