Monday, August 1, 2011

Paper Promotion!


Don't you love all of the yummy new Designer Series Paper in the new Idea Book & Catalog?!  I'm so excited to share with you Stampin' Up!'s August Promotion!!  During August, you'll get a FREE package of Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Designer Series Paper when you buy three!  Choose from a wide variety of designs and colors available in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog (pgs. 184-186) and the 2011 Summer Mini Catalog.  This is a great way to stock up on your favorite Designer Series Paper for every crafting occasion, every crafting project, and every creative mood!

Berry Blossoms Designer Series Paper (#122350) 
12 Sheets Total; 2 Each of 6 Different Designs ($10.95)

And I can't wait to start my holiday projects!!  I love the colors in the Letter to Santa DSP!



 Letters to Santa (#122349)
12 Sheets Total; 2 Each of 6 Different Designs ($10.95)

Can you tell that I'm still drooling over all of the photos I took at Convention?!  I need to get busy on my own projects - hopefully that will happen on Wednesday when the boys go back to school!  Off to Open House today - I can't believe I'll have a middle schooler and a 4th grader.  Sigh......  Where does the time go?!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!

Reminders:




No comments: