Friday, November 1, 2013

November's SCIC Blog Hop!

Hi there!  It's time for a new challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!!  I've had a crazy week because of this:


Ugh... not fun - especially when you're 11 yo is in the car with you!  Thank God we were ok.  My car... not so much!  I'm off to the Dr. to get checked out just to be safe as I'm still really, really sore....  Anyway... I didn't get to play with my new Truly Grateful stamp set like I had hoped.  So.... MDS to the rescue!!


I created a Thanksgiving card in MDS!  And, with the print sale going on, I can get several made!!  Yahoo!

Downloads Used:
Truly Grateful, Back to School (brown chevron), Burlap Ribbon, Antique Brad, First Edition DSP, World Traveler

I was inspired by our Photo Inspiration Challenge at Stampin' Celebration:


We hope you can join us this month!  Simply link your projects up to the Stampin' Celebration Blog by November 25th!  

And follow along with our Blog Hop to check out the other Design Team creations:

Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Lauri Ingram - Paperville Crafts
Krista Jensen - Krista's Stamper Room
Anita Krul - My Paper Chronicles

Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous day!!

Signature - Tree

No comments: