Sunday, May 16, 2010

Disney Layout!

So.... I loved this week's sketch so much at Let's Scrap, that I decided to do another one!  This is actually the layout I "envisioned" in my head when I first saw the sketch, but just couldn't get my "scrap on" so I put it aside.  This weekend I had a chance to finish it.  I had fun making the ribbon banner and it was so easy to do.  (And who doesn't have extra ribbon they can use?!)  Here is my layout (click for larger image):


Supplies used:
Patterned Paper & Black Fiber:  EK Success
Rub-ons & Embellishmets:  Creative Imaginations
Ribbon:  Michael's

I also just have to share that I received an email that one of my layouts is going to be published in the online magazine Scrapbook News & Review!  I am sooooo excited as this is my first publication!!  It debuts May 23rd!  Woo hoo!!

Hope you all have a scraptacular week!  
:-)


Post a Comment