Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Play Ball!

Happy Wednesday!  I thought I'd share the new double-page sketch over at Let's Scrap that Cheri posted today.  This was a fun sketch that allowed me to get a lot of photos in one layout!  (LOVE that!)  Here is this week's sketch:


My layout is of a trip to the Braves game last summer.  We had really good seats on the 1st base line, but half-way through the game we went up to our friend's suite and watched from there.  It was fun!  Here's my layout:


Supplies used:
Paper:  CTMH
Chipboard Stars:  Breezy Designs
Photo Corners:  Scenic Route
Die Cut Title:  Cricut's Plantin Schoolbook
Ribbon:  Hobby Lobby
Floss:  DMC

You have until next Tuesday to get your layout posted in the Let's Scrap Gallery for a chance to win a prize package from Scrapbook Girl  Let me know if you get yours done!!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!  Happy Scrapping!!


Post a Comment