Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Have a Secret!!

I have exciting news!!  But, I can't tell you yet.....  (Don't you hate when people do that?!)  I can't let the cat out of the bag until next Thursday, so you'll have to wait!  Until then, I do have a card to share with you:


This is another card I made using the new stamp set Valentine Defined, from the Occasions Mini Catalog.  This card is totally inspired from the very talented Mary Fish.  I wanted to use non-traditional Valentine colors and add some embossing.  I love the way the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder looks when used with Whisper White paper - so gorgeous!  Don't you think this would be nice for a wedding, shower, or anniversary card?  We'll be making this card at the January Crazy 4 Cards class.  To view my calendar of events or to register, click here.

I am loving this new stamp set.  Here's a picture of the stamps that come in the Valentine Defined Set:


I am on my way tomorrow to a girls' weekend at the Scrapbook Lodge!  Can't wait.... They're actually calling for snow flurries in the North Georgia Mountains!!  So, I should have lots of scrappy creations to share with you when I get back!!  (Although sometimes we spend more time laughing, eating and talking than scrapping...)     ;)






Post a Comment