Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Card

Ok, I'm going to go ahead and post this and hope my mom doesn't check my blog before she checks her mail!!!  Here is the card I created for my mom for Mother's Day:


Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Paper:  Baha Breeze, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Stamps:  Messages for Mom
Ink:  Baha Breeze, Early Espresso
Punch:  Scallop Trim Border
Other:  Rhinestone Jewels

I hope she likes it!!  I just love the color Baha Breeze - we even painted our basement bathroom this color!  ;)

Don't forget that May is National Scrapbooking Month!


Stampin' Up! is celebrating with some great promotions -- Stamp Sets on Sale... Digital Print Products on Sale... Digital Starter Kit on Sale....  Make sure and check it all out here!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I LOVE this beautiful card and sweet sentiment!