Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Father's Day Photo Brag Card

This week's Stampin' Celebration Inspiration Challenge really motivated me to create something for Father's Day!  I've been wanting to make a photo brag card for awhile now and knew this was the perfect occasion!!

Here is the inside:



And here's the outside:


Stampin' Up! Products Used:
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Best Dad Ever (*new), Four Frames
Ink:  Baha Breeze, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi
Cardstock:  Baha Breeze, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Punch:  Decorative Label Punch
Big Shot:  Tasteful Trim Die, Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder

And here's my inspiration for this project:


I just LOVE these colors!  They are great for Father's Day, birthdays, or baby!  So grab your favorite stamps and paper, and make something cute!  Upload it to Stampin' Celebration by next Wednesday and you'll have a chance to be our next Guest Designer!!   Make sure and check out the other creations by the amazing Design Team!

Product Spotlight:
I used the new Best Dad Ever Stamp Set from the new Summer Mini Catalog!  I love the sentiments and cute little ties in this stamp set!







Clear Mount   (#120681) $14.95
Wood Mount  (#120399) $18.95













You can purchase this and your other favorite Stampin' Up! Products in my online store!  
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Hands On said...

This is fantastic Cori. The pictures are even better though. Great idea!

Mimi said...

Very cute idea, I'm sure your husband will love it!