Monday, January 9, 2012

More Free Digi Downloads!

Hi!  I just returned from a fun girls' weekend where I got lots of scrapbooking done and cards made!  Of course, there was also tons of laughing, sharing, eating and talking!  :) I did mostly digital scrapbooking this time using My Digital Studio.  It was so much easier not to pack so much stuff!  All I really needed was my laptop!  Here is one of the layouts I did:


This photo is from our first family ski trip!  I'm glad I finally got this picture scrapbooked - it's the only photo I have of the four of us together!  (Don't you hate that?!)  I was inspired to scrap this photo when I saw the patterned paper in the FREE "Day in the Life" digital download.  You have until tomorrow, January 10th to click the above link and download it for FREE.  You don't want to miss this fun download!

I've found that I love using sketches for my digital scrapbook layouts as well as my traditional scrapbooking!  I used sketch #189 from the Creative Scrappers blog for this layout.  Make sure and check out all of their wonderful sketches and layouts - lots of inspiration over there!

Also, don't forget that tomorrow is the last day to sign up for January's Stamps 2 Go! Kits will be mailed January 20th.  You'll also receive this fun stamp set:


Thanks for stopping by!!  Hope you have a super fun and creative week!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Mimi said...

That "Hitting the Slopes" digital layout was really special. So glad that you were able to get a picture from your first ski trip. And the layout fit the scene perfectly.

Also, I've signed up for the Stamps 2 Go, and can't wait for my first kit!