Friday, December 30, 2011

Fast Digital Scrapbook Layouts

I'm really having fun playing with Stampin' Up!'s Digital Software, My Digital Studio.  I will always be a traditional scrapbooker, but boy is it quick and easy to make fabulous digi-layouts.  Hopefully, this will help get some of these photos off of my computer and into my scrapbooks!!

I did a two-page scrapbook layout using the Downtown Grunge Photobook Template Digital Download. It was so easy - all I did was insert my photos and add some journaling!  (Click on the photos for a larger view.)



When I purchased this download, I thought it would work great with a lot of the photos I have from my boys' sporting events.  I tried it with photos from the Stampin' Up! Convention and I really like how it looks here - what a versatile digi download!  And what I love about these templates is, you can mix it up, move things around, just use the elements or mix up the different paper backgrounds, etc., etc.  So much fun!!

**Don't forget - there are only a few days left to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog!  Click here to shop 24/7!**

The new Occasions Mini Catalog goes live on January 4th!  Email me to receive your copy!


Reminders:


Signature - Tree

No comments: