But, I'm back on track... caught up on my orders, no classes for a couple of weeks, and all of the entertaining is done until Christmas! Shew!
I want to share with you a card we made recently at a friend's workshop:
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Stamps: Contempo Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Punches: Ornament, Eyelet Border
Big Shot: Snow Burst Embossing Folder
Other: Quilted Satin Ribbon in Cherry Cobbler, Dimensionals, Pearls
This card uses one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets, Contempo Christmas. This is the stamp set that got me hooked on Stampin' Up! over a year ago when I attended my first Stampin' Up! event! I LOVED how the ornament stamp had a punch to coordinate, the sentiments were so sweet and the images looked great when adorned with a rhinestone or pearl jewel! Too cute! Here are the four stamps that come with this set:
#120594 - Clear Mount - $11.95
#118734 - Wood Mount - $15.95
Holy Cow!! Wait until you see all of the fun goodies that were just added to the Clearance Rack!! Some of my favorite retired Designer Series Paper, punches for under $10, Stampin' pastels, lots of ribbon.... Make sure and check it out here where you can shop 24/7!
Thanks for visiting! Now, go do something creative! :)
- Check out the Clearance Rack - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Come create with me! View my calendar here.
- Host a Workshop! Check out the new Hostess Benefits here.
- Order your Personalized Simply Adorned Charm! Details here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.