Monday, February 11, 2013

Field Day Fun Scrapbook Layout

Hi!
Just a quick post to share a couple of scrapbook pages I created last week.  The MDS site challenged us to make layouts using a "divided page".  I knew this would be great for events where I have lots of pictures to scrap.  I chose photos from my son's Field Day at school last year.



With two boys, I don't use a lot of purple.... but how could I resist with those shirts?! (Which, by the way, were ALL tie-dyed by yours truly...)

I had a lot of fun creating this and loved getting so many photos on each page.  I will save this layout and use it again for other events - that's the beauty of digital scrapbooking!  So easy to duplicate!

Some of the fun elements on this page are from the Lemonade Stand Disc.  This disc is only available during Sale-a-Bration - and you can get it for FREE with a $50 order!! Hurry!  This is only available through March 22nd!  CLICK HERE to see all of the fun products you can earn free during Sale-a-Bration!

Thanks for visiting!  I hope you make time to get creative this week!! :)

Reminders:


Signature - Tree

No comments: