Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Decor for SCIC #63!

Wow, I cannot believe it's February already!!  Sometimes I wish we could slow down time as it goes by so quickly lately.  But, a new month means a new challenge over at Stampin' Celebration - so that's always fun!  Here is this month's inspiration photo:


These photos definitely made me think of Valentine's day!  Here is what I created:


It was kind of difficult to get a good photo of this without a glare, but hopefully you get the idea.  I wanted to make an insert for my seasonal shadow box that I like to put out.  And the colors and frame in the inspiration photos were perfect for this!



I even used some of our silver glimmer paper!  As you can see, I used tons of different products for this project!!  Too much to list - but let me know if you have any questions about anything!!

We hope you'll join us this month on the Stampin' Celebration Blog Hop!  The other Design Team members have some amazing projects to share so make sure and follow along!

Stampin' Celebration Blog Hop:

Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat (you are here!)
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Jenny Peterson - Lakeshore Stamping

Don't forget that you have until the 25th of the month to link your projects up to the Stampin' Celebration Blog using the above photo box as your inspiration.  And make sure to check back on the 15th for a little mid-monthspiration with a twist!!  So excited!!


Have you signed up for the Paper Pumpkin yet?  It begins next month!  Get craft kits straight to your door!  So fun!  Visit the Paper Pumpkin website for more details and to register.  My customers can sign up with me by entering Cori Kozak - Acworth, GA as your demonstrator!


Thanks for visiting!  Now, go get creative! :)

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow, that's a fantastic layout! Loved all the elements....

Kathya said...

Very cute decor. Really like all the elements!

Jackie W said...

How pretty! I did a keepsake box collage framefor my living room when we did some home-improvement projects there. I keep intending to do some different ones for the different seasons and holidays. This just might inspire me to get on with that project! At least one, anyway:) TFTI

KilkennyVFX said...

This is so cute! I love how it showcases a lot of different stamps. Nice job!