Thursday, May 2, 2013

Creative Crew - Party Favor

I'm back with my second project for this month's Creative Crew challenges over at Splitcoast Stampers!  One of our challenges is always going to be a "Catalog Focus". This month, we're focusing on die cuts and still incorporating into one of the parties shown HERE.  I chose the Sweet Butterfly Party and used my Big Shot to make this party favor:


Again, I used the colors from the party photos.  I also used the butterflies, lace doilies and roses as my inspiration.  Wouldn't this be a fun party favor for a sweet birthday party?


Products Used:
Stamps:  Layered Labels, Creative Elements
Ink:  Versamark, Pink Pirouette
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Pool Party
Other:  White Embossing Powder, Paper Doilies, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Artisan Embellishment Kit, Basic Pearl Jewels, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Labels Framelits, Fancy Favor Die, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Festive Paper Piecing Pack, Perfect Polka Dots, Big Shot

Did you know that the Fancy Favor Die is retiring?  I am soooo sad!  This is one of my most used dies....  If I were you, I'd get it now before it's gone for good!  :(


Don't forget that you have until the 10th of this month to sign up for May's Paper Pumpkin Kit!  These kits are such a fun surprise to get each month!  Paper, stamps, ink, and accessories... straight to your door each month!  It's a fun creative escape!  CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY!

Happy creating!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: