I thought the Dress Up Framelits and the Polka Dot Parade DSP were just perfect for this inspiration challenge:
How do you like my sash?! ;)
Stamps: Create a Cupcake
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Polka Dot Parade, Rich Razzleberry, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Dress Up Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Rhinestone Jewels, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Boho Blossoms Punch, 5/8" Organza Ribbon
Join us on our Blog Hop and check out the other Design Team creations!!
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Rochelle Gould - I stamp, I create, I have fun!
We'd love for you to join us!! You have until the 25th to link your project to the Stampin' Celebration Blog using the above inspiration challenge! We can't wait to see what you create! :)
Are you ready for the new HOLIDAY CATALOG?! Today is the day it goes LIVE! Woo hoo!!
Contact Me to receive your copy!!
Also new this month.... introducing new Thinlits Card Dies!!
This amazing new product cuts and scores to create a card that flips in just one step!! Check out the flyer here for more info! These are available for purchase in my online store using the item numbers below:
#133479 Label Card Thinlits Die - $32.95
#133480 Circle Card Thinlits Die - $32.95
I can't wait to hear what you think of this fun new product!!
Thanks for visiting!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Celebrating the best of 25 years stamp sets! Check them out here!
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here