Monday, September 23, 2013

Bunk Bed Buds Scrapbook Layout

Happy Monday!  (At least that's what I keep trying to tell myself - the weekends go by way too quickly!!)  I wanted to share a page I did for a new challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.  A new Monthly Scraplift Challenge started this month.  When you sign up to join the challenge, you are to scraplift a layout from the person ahead of you.  I scraplifted a layout from Terri - you can see her original layout HERE.

And here is the layout I did:


I loved the layers in her layout and the big journaling block.  It was perfect to tell my story of these photos.  I went back in the archive again.... getting caught up on some old photos on my computer.  And so glad that I did!!  Love them!  This was a quick layout to put together but one I hope my boys will treasure! :)

Need to get those photos off of your computer and into your scrapbooks?  Check out MDS - this digi software is amazing and so easy to use.  You can get the scoop here in my online store.

Thanks for visiting and have a great week!!  

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Ah, such a sweet page...I'm sure they'll love it when they can look back at the "good times."