Thursday, November 21, 2013

MDS Blog Hop - Hollywood Studios


Welcome to the MDS Blog Hop!  Today we are sharing what we've been working on. I'm still plugging away at older Disney photos.  I just love remembering our fun Disney trips when the boys were little!!  


I had fun combining different downloads for this layout!

Products Used:
Software:  My Digital Studio
Downloads: Be Yourself, Places I've Been, Burlap Ribbon, Tea for Two (frames), A Split Second (flags), Family Fun Photobook Template (stitching), Perfect Pennant Punch 

This layout was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest here.  I loved the simple design and it was perfect for these three {cute} photos. Don't forget to follow our MDS Blog Hop Pinterest board here.  :)

We hope you'll hop along with us!  Click the button below to see what Beth has been up to:


Don't forget to check out our Holiday Sale!!


Visit my online store here for more details!!  Lots of goodies at a huge discount *while supplies last*.

Thanks for visiting and happy hopping!!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree
Post a Comment