I had fun with this layout and was happy to finally scrap these cute photos. I used the recoloring tool to change the color of the frames. I added my journaling, a scallop border punch and some twine from the "Family Fun Photobook". :)
This layout was inspired by the Monthly Scraplift Challenge over at SplitCoast Stampers. I scraplifted this page from Lela and used the layout of it to create the one above. Challenges are always a great way to get your creative juices flowing!!
So.... don't forget to check out the Nobody's Business Photobook Template. It's available today only for 50% off!!
Thanks for visiting and don't forget that we have a few more daily deals coming up during Digital Scrapbooking Days!!
- 11/2 Hello There Kit + FREE Moments Ago Stamp Brush Set
- 11/3 All Time Fave Photobook Template
- 11/4 Modern Medley Overlays Kit
- 11/5 Be Brave Pocket Cards
- 11/6 Nobody's Business Photobook Template
- 11/7 Autumn Traditions Kit
- 11/8 Afternoon Daydream Kit
- Digital Scrapbooking Day(s) are here! Visit MyDigitalStudio.net for more info!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Celebrating the best of 25 years stamp sets! Check them out here!
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.