Today's theme is Calendars. I love to make calendars this time of year to give our family for Christmas. However, if I were to post them here then that would ruin their surprise…. lol! So, today I want to share with you a calendar I made for my organizer. I use the Arc Customizable Notebook from Staples for my planner. I love that I can create my own lists, calendars, etc. to add to my notebook. I needed a monthly calendar for 2014 -- and MDS to the rescue!
I wanted a monthly calendar with room to keep up with a few things. I created a to-do list, a column for birthdays/anniversaries and another one for monthly design team projects. I kept the calendars simple and added a few cute elements to each month. I'll share with you a few of the other pages:
I love how easy it is in MDS to add a calendar to your project!
My new calendar pages are all printed (8 1/2 x 11) and ready for my notebook! I love that I can design and print these at home, punch them out and add to my notebook! I feel more organized already!
Along with a monthly calendar I use an awesome daily planning sheet that I want to share with you.
I found this free printable on the Simple Organized Living Blog HERE. I print these as double sided, punch and add to my notebook! I've found a little organization makes me a lot more productive! :)
Thanks for stopping by! You can follow along with our Blog Hop to see the other designers' projects! Next up is Beth Rush - click the button below to follow along to her blog! :)
- It's time for our Holiday Sale! Get up to 50% off lots of products here.
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Celebrating the best of 25 years stamp sets! Check them out here!
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.