It's hard to believe this is our last MDS Blog Hop of 2013!! Today we are sharing with you what we've been working on. I created our family Christmas cards in MDS again this year. The hardest part is always getting a good family photo… It's not my favorite but it had to do. Here is the front of the 5x7 Christmas card I created:
I just love the chalkboard look that is so popular right now. I thought it would look great with the colors in our photo. I also love that we can add a design to the back of our cards in MDS:
Since our girls (our pooches) are such a big part of our lives I wanted to include them in our card. lol!
Grateful Pocket Cards (background paper), Downtown Grunge (frame), Basic Pearls & Rhinestones, Christmas Messages, Love More (scroll), This Makes Me Happy (heart)
I had our cards printed through Stampin' Up! and was so happy with how quickly I received them!! It's always a big relief to have these done every year!
Make sure and follow along with our blog hop to see what our other amazing designers have been working on. Next up is Beth Rush. I can't wait to see what she created.
Click the button below to follow along:
And don't forget to check out our Pinterest board here!
Thanks for hopping along with us and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Celebrating the best of 25 years stamp sets! Check them out here!
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.