Paper: Soft Sky, Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake, Strawberry Slush, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette
Stamps: Eggstra Spectacular
Ink: Crumb Bake, Strawberry Slush, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Linen Thread, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder (sab)
MDS Downloads: Little Additions (bunny), Grass Punch, A Good Egg
I LOVE that I can use my e-cutter to cut out images in my MDS program! It's really not difficult to do! Here's a brief step-by-step of how I created this card:
- First, I created a 5x7 landscape card file in MDS.
- Then, I used the global search to find the grass, bunny and eggs for my project.
- I laid out the images in MDS like I wanted them to be on my card.
- Once I had the size and layout that I wanted, I moved them around so they were spread out a little bit and exported it as a jpeg. This is what the image looked like:
- Next, I opened my Silhouette Studio Software and merged the above file.
- Then, I selected my trace area. (I did all three images above separately, but you can select them all at once and then divide as needed).
- After I had the image selected, I traced the outside edge. I usually have to adjust the high pass filter and threshold to get a clean cut.
- Finally, I cut out the images on the different colored cardstock I wanted.
- Once I had all of my images cut out, I did a little stamping and sponging and pieced it together onto a card. Pretty cute, huh?!
I hope all of that made a little bit of sense… Isn't it fun how you can take a stamp in MDS and make it into a die cut? The possibilities are endless!!
I can't wait to see what the other designers have created. I just know there is going to be some good stuff this month!! If you're following along with us, the next stop along our hop is Beth Rush! Click the button below to see what she created with her new e-cutter! :)
Thanks for visiting! Have a great day!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.