Happy Thursday! It's time for another round of our MDS Blog Hop! Our group of MDS-crazed designers are here to share what we've been working on in MDS. I've been playing with the scraplift challenge again over at Splitcoast Stampers. I was excited to scraplift Wendy this month. I loved Wendy's layout so much that I cased it pretty closely - even down to the subject!! Here's my version:
I LOVE this photo of my son hugging Minnie Mouse! Disney memories are just so special! :) In order to get the wave on the side, I started with an oval punch and altered it to get that shape. I also had fun adding rhinestones to the circle punch. :)
The Best Year, Back to School, Summer Home, Snowy Soiree, Glimmer Paper, The Split Second, Heart Punch, Basic Rhinestone Jewel
Fonts: Waltograph, Marker Felt
Challenges are always a fun way to get your creativity going. What are some of your favorite challenge sites?
We hope that our Blog Hop sparks your creativity as well. Make sure and follow along and see what the other designers have been up to. Next up is Beth Rush. Click the button below to visit her blog.
Thanks for joining us on the MDS Hop!!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.