Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easter Printable for SC #77

Hi there!  It's the first of the month and time for a new inspiration challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!!  I was in a bit of a time crunch when it came time to make this project.  There is a lot going on lately at my house - my 95 year old grandma visited from Vancouver, WA, we are getting a lot of home projects done in hopes of selling our house soon and as you are reading this I am cruising the Western Caribbean with my family for Spring Break. :)  Despite all of the craziness (on top of homework, baseball games, guitar lessons, etc.) I was able to whip something out pretty quickly in MDS.  I just love our inspiration photos this month:


There are so many lovely things to use as inspiration - the flowers, the woodgrain, the eggs and lace, the cute bunny….  Here's what I created:


I chose the colors and the flowers as my main inspiration to create this Easter printable in MDS.  The more I look at this the more I think I need to make this into a card as well. :)

Downloads Used:
Mocha Morning DSP, Staples & Stitching, Easter Blessings

The Easter Blessings download is a new one available.  There are so many pretty sentiments in this download and I absolutely love that cross made out of flowers.  :) This will look so pretty framed at Easter. :)

What are you inspired to create?  We hope you join us over at Stampin' Celebration! Simply create a project using the above photos as your inspiration and link up to our blog by the end of the month!  Make sure and check back on the 15th for a sketch challenge as well!

Head on over to the Stampin' Celebration Blog and see what the other designers created!!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!


Reminders:

Signature - Tree
Post a Comment