Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Easter Printable for SC #77

Hi there!  It's the first of the month and time for a new inspiration challenge over at Stampin' Celebration!!  I was in a bit of a time crunch when it came time to make this project.  There is a lot going on lately at my house - my 95 year old grandma visited from Vancouver, WA, we are getting a lot of home projects done in hopes of selling our house soon and as you are reading this I am cruising the Western Caribbean with my family for Spring Break. :)  Despite all of the craziness (on top of homework, baseball games, guitar lessons, etc.) I was able to whip something out pretty quickly in MDS.  I just love our inspiration photos this month:


There are so many lovely things to use as inspiration - the flowers, the woodgrain, the eggs and lace, the cute bunny….  Here's what I created:


I chose the colors and the flowers as my main inspiration to create this Easter printable in MDS.  The more I look at this the more I think I need to make this into a card as well. :)

Downloads Used:
Mocha Morning DSP, Staples & Stitching, Easter Blessings

The Easter Blessings download is a new one available.  There are so many pretty sentiments in this download and I absolutely love that cross made out of flowers.  :) This will look so pretty framed at Easter. :)

What are you inspired to create?  We hope you join us over at Stampin' Celebration! Simply create a project using the above photos as your inspiration and link up to our blog by the end of the month!  Make sure and check back on the 15th for a sketch challenge as well!

Head on over to the Stampin' Celebration Blog and see what the other designers created!!

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!!


Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

hollybeary creations said...

I love MDS for creating on the fly.. It's still creating in my opinion just less mess..lol This is so pretty and would be great printed out as cards for gift sets. Great use of the Challenge inspiration photos.