Happy Spring! The MDS Blog Hop is back and this month our challenge is Easter or Spring. We had our Spring Break here last week and I have tons of photos to scrap from our family vacation. We went on a cruise to the Western Caribbean. It was so much fun!! I was anxious to scrap these action shots from the Flow Rider. It was a super cool surf simulator on the cruise ship. They could ride the waves on boards and they had a great time with it! My layout shows a few photos of my youngest son showing off his moves!
High Tide, Family Fun, Happy Things, Hello Perfection, Story of Us, Beautiful Today, Nobody's Business
I started my layout with the High Tide DSP - lots of fun papers that are perfect for our cruise photos - yay!! I think I'll create a duplicate page to add photos of my other son!! Easy peasy!! :)
I'm excited to see what the other Design Team members have created!! Next up on our Blog Hop is Beth Rush! Click our (fancy new) blog hop button below to visit Beth's blog! :)
Thanks for following along with us!! Happy creating!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.