When I saw this sketch, I thought I'd turn that circle into a balloon for a birthday card:
I layered circles for the balloon and added some sponging and twine for extra dimension.
Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake
Paper: Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Brights Color Collection DSP
Other: Banner Framelits, Bitty Banners Framelits, Circle Punches, White Twine, Owl Punch (for bottom of balloon)
Make sure and stop by the Stampin' Celebration Blog to check out the other DT creations - you won't be disappointed!! You have until the 27th to play along with our April challenges! We'd love to see what you create!!
Thanks for visiting! :)
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.