I actually really love this Father's Day card and will be giving it to a special someone this weekend. :) I haven't done a whole lot of hybrid stuff but this came together really easily. I have always loved the Designer Series paper in the World Traveler Photobook Template. I thought the grungy, masculine look of this paper would be perfect for a Father's Day card. I used MDS to create all of the different elements of my card. I filled punches with DSP and created my sentiment (All Holidays Stamp Brush Set) with some added stitching. I printed and cut out each piece for the card -- I used my Framelits dies to cut out the hearts. Then, I added a layer, some Linen Thread, some Stampin' Dimensionals and a brad. This was so fun to put together!!
I'm anxious to see what the other designers have created this time around! If you're following along with us, next up on our hop is Beth Rush. She always has some super creative projects! Click on the button below to hop on over to her blog! :)
Thanks for hopping along with us - we love your comments and hope we provide you with some MDS inspiration!
Have a terrific Thursday!!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.