I created two 5x7 projects in MDS. For the first one, I went to one of my Pinterest boards for inspiration. I found a cute saying that I loved and recreated it in MDS. Here's how it turned out:
I love this and it was so quick and easy! I changed the font colors, used my align tool, and printed on Very Vanilla Cardstock! :)
My next framed image was even easier:
Yep… one monogram letter (Monogram KK Font) printed on Crumb Cake Cardstock. Looks great in the black frame, huh?!
Here's my finished wall:
The small frame is filled with retired DSP! And everything else on the shelves I moved from another room in my house!
I'm anxious to see what the other designers have been doing with MDS. To follow along on our Blog Hop, click the button below to go to Beth's blog!
Thanks for hopping along with us! Have a fabulously creative day!
- The NEW catalog is here!! Click here to view the pdf!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.