Thursday, September 25, 2014

MDS Blog Hop

Happy Blog Hop day!  Today, all of us MDS-crazed designers are going to share with you what we've been doing in MDS lately.  With the recent print sale, I was able to get tons of scrapbook pages printed.  It is so rewarding to put them in our family albums!  I have an album for each calendar year and recently took some time to make a cover page for each album.  I used a lot of photobook templates so there wasn't a whole lot of work involved.  But, I do love how each one is different.  :)  Here's what I created:

The Best Year


Finest Simplicity


Downtown Grunge


Chevron


Family Album


Story of Us


Lemonade Stand


Home Decor


These were fun and easy to create!  I can't wait to get these printed for our albums!


We hope you'll hop along with us and see what the other designers have been up to! Next up is Beth Rush - click the button below to see what she created!


Thanks for visiting!!  

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Very Nice.....
My favorite is "The Story of Us".

Unknown said...

Cori...these covers are GREAT!!!! I just may use one of your cover pages one day on my own album. Tfs

Marti said...

your covers ROCK! love the idea.- also love the blog hop

stampinjul said...

So many cute covers! I'm sure they will be fantastic when they are printed!