On Saturday night, teams can decorate their tables for the dinner we all attend. I wanted to make a couple of table decorations for ours. :)
I created this table centerpiece (there will actually be two) and a frameable with the help of MDS! Our team has received donations along the way and we are walking in honor of and in memory of friends, family, acquaintances and loved ones. The frameable was made listing all of these special people. :)
I've created lots of centerpieces similar to this before. They are so easy! The name of our team is the "Sole Sisters". I printed out our team name in MDS - adding the cute Ribbon of Hope in place of the "l". I cut it out using my Big Shot Labels Collection Framelits and layered it with Melon Mambo cardstock. Both sides are the same and glued onto a dowel. Once this is added to a cute little bucket (Target $1 spot years ago) with some fun shredded confetti, you have a cute centerpiece!
Although this isn't party/home decor, I want to show you the blog header I made for our team Facebook Page. Pretty cute!
As you might have noticed, I used that at the top of our frameable. :)
I have plans to make confetti for the table using my Silhouette and the MDS Ribbon of Hope as well… but I haven't
found unpacked my cutting pads yet… Hoping to remedy that tomorrow!!
Thanks for joining us on our MDS Blog Hop! Next up is Beth Rush! Click the button below to see what fun project she's created!!
Have a wonderfully, creative day!
- The NEW catalog is here!! Click here to view the pdf!
- Have you seen our current promotions? Check them out here!!
- Get monthly craft kits to your door! Sign up for The Paper Pumpkin here.
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.