Saturday, September 24, 2016

My Favorite Devotional


I wanted to take a moment to share a page from one of my devotions this morning. I love how God knows just what we need to hear. So many people are commending me on how I'm handling my diagnosis. It seems kind of silly because how else would I handle it? I made the decision the second I heard those words, "We found a mass," that I would fight hard, pray harder and overcome this. How will I do that? With God on my side. And when I take the time to listen, He tells me just what I need when I need it.

If you're going through a rough spot in life or know of someone who is, I highly recommend the book "Jesus Today" by Sarah Young. My friend Debbie sent it to me after I was diagnosed. And it is sooooo good.

Ok, I'm off to have a great day! I hope y'all do the same!
xoxo

Signature - Tree

No comments: