Friday, July 22, 2011

Big Top Suite by Stampin' Up!

Guess what?  I have more pictures to show you from Convention!  The inspiration there was endless!!  Today I want to show you some projects made using the new Designer Series Paper  "Big Top Birthday."  It's full of fun, bright colors that can be used for so many different occasions.  I'll start with these scrapbook layouts that I just LOVE:



Aren't these fabulous?  I'll be starting a Scrapbook Class next month so make sure and check my calendar regularly.  Here are some other cute samples:




Notice how well this paper suite coordinates with so many of our new stamp sets?  I love how it works with the Pennant Parade Stamp Set and Petite Pennants Builder Punch?!  How fun!!

Product Spotlight:




Big Top Birthday DSP (#122348)
12 Sheets total; 2 each of 6 double-sided designs





                                                                        
                                                       




Pennant Parade (#122742 Clear or #122740 Wood)







                                                       




Petite Pennants Builder Punch (#122361)










If you don't have your copy of the new Idea Book & Catalog yet, contact me today!


Thanks for stopping by!


Reminders:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey Cori,
i came over from "the hives". thanks for your sweet comment to my DIY. Do you know that there are 2 videos on that post? On the feed there wasen't shown :D
You do amazing projects here, i love your scrap style :)
greetings from germany Felicitas