Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Creative High

Wow!  I am home from the Stampin' Up! Convention and I had such an amazing time!  I am still on a "creative high" from all of the incredible product displays, presentations, samples, classes, demonstrations and FREEBIES that we received!  My mind is racing with ideas and I have hundreds of photos to share with you!!

Here is a picture of me and some of my Stampin' friends on the first day of Convention.  The theme this year was "grow."  We had so much fun together!!


The product displays were over the top!  They "grew" each day so you had to keep going back to see what they added.  It was very fun.  Here are a few pictures to give you an idea.  This display is showcasing our new Designer Series Paper, Beau Chateau (#122357).  (Which will be coming with my next order!!)  It's beautiful - very shabby chic!


Here is a close up of the cute little rooster - who comes up with these things?  Wouldn't you love to have that job?  How fun!


And a few more samples that I loved:




Aren't these GORGEOUS?!  I promise to keep the photos coming and hopefully they will inspire you as they have me!!

Reminders:



1 comment:

Mimi said...

Looks like a fun time, and some adorable new projects! Can't wait to see more of your pictures.