Thursday, July 21, 2011

Product Park

I'm in love with all of the new Designer Series Paper in the new Idea Book & Catalog!!  No matter what your style is, there is something for everyone.  I had so much fun drooling over all of the samples at Convention in the Product Park Display.  Here are a few photos I snapped of the "Domestic Goddess" Suite.  (#122355)





I wasn't a huge fan of this paper until I saw all of the cute things that you can do with it!  It's now on my wish list!!

Another exciting moment of Convention was getting to walk across the stage.  I was able to march twice - once for it being my 1st Convention and another time for building my team in 2011!  Here's a picture of me and two of my fellow demonstrators making our way to the stage!


I can't wait for next year's Convention and would love to have some more friends join me!!  Now is the perfect time to join my "Happy 2 Create" Team during this month's $99 Starter Kit promotion.  You'll receive $185 worth of product (and you get to choose the stamp sets) for $99, a discount on your favorite Stampin' Up! supplies, and access to all of my tutorials and samples.  Whether you just want to save some money on your purchases or want to earn money to make those purchases, I'll be here to help as much or as little as you need!

Have questions regarding any samples shown here, attending class, or joining my team?  Email me for a prompt repsonse.

Thanks for stopping by!

Reminders:


No comments: