I originally got this idea from Erica Cerwin over at Pink Buckaroo Designs, but revamped mine a little bit to open and close on the top. It's a fun little gift for hostesses, neighbors, teachers, the mailman, etc.! The mini pocket hand sanitizers from one of my favorite stores fits inside perfectly - and who doesn't need hand sanitizer?! We'll be making a Christmas version of this at the Holiday Giftacular! I'll try and post a tutorial next week!
Don't forget about the BIG Online Extravaganza going on through November 30th! Lots of great items on sale up to 60% off - I placed my order yesterday! :) Click here for the pdf version of the sale items or visit my online store to shop 24/7!
- Shop the Holiday Extravaganza - Shop here through Nov. 30th.
- Check out the Clearance Rack - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Come create with me! View my calendar here.
- Host a Workshop! Check out the new Hostess Benefits here.
- Order your Personalized Simply Adorned Charm! Details here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.