And here's how it opens up to reveal the gift card (not included... tee hee):
These are so quick and easy to create! The Big Shot does all of the work - it even cuts out the little circles to wrap the twine around! I also used the Peekaboo Frames for the front. It lifts open so you can stamp inside or sign your name. FUN! We'll be making this at Stamp Camp this week - come join me!
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Stamps: Creative Elements, You're a Gem
Ink: Soft Suede
Big Shot: Petitie Pocket Die, Peekaboo Frames Die
Other: Linen Thread, Mini Brads, Sponge
Now, for some exciting news.... I have a winner for October's FREEBIE of the Month.....
Kristen Hasbrouck!! Kristen had her name entered into the monthly drawing for placing an order with me during the month of October and won a FREE stamp! Congratulations Kristen!!
Ok, digi fans.... make sure and check out www.mydigitalstudio.net tomorrow!! We're celebrating Digital Scrapbooking Day with FREE digital downloads through November 7th! Who can resist FREE?!
If you haven't checked out the digital craze yet, click HERE to learn about My Digital Studio. This software is so much fun!! You can purchase the DVD software for $79.95 or download My Digital Studio Express straight to your computer for $39.95. Stampin' Up! releases new downloads every Tuesday!
Feel free to email me if you ever have any questions about our products or stamping techniques! I'd love to help you!
- Check out the Clearance Rack - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Freebie of the Month! Place an order for a chance to win the Freebie of the Month!
- Get a FREE Big Shot! Join Stampin' Up! through November 11th!
- Come create with me! View my calendar here.
- Host a Workshop! Check out the new Hostess Benefits here.
- Earn FREE Stamps! Learn about my Rewards Program here.
- Order your Simply Adorned Charm! Details here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.