Oooooh, I'm so excited about this project! I covered one of our Decor Blocks in Designer Series Paper. I stamped and punched out an ornament and used the Big Shot to cut out the letters. I adhered a cute picture of my boys on one side and topped it off with some of our 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon. What a fun, handmade gift!
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP (retired-oh, how I miss this paper!)
Stamps: Contempo Christmas
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Big Shot: Alphabet Simple Letters
Other: Decor Blocks, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals
Creative Chat Favorite:
Décor Blocks Item #116829 Price: $9.95
Create fun holiday décor with Décor Elements blocks embellished with images from our Décor Elements (vinyl) or covered with Designer Series paper. The smooth MDF blocks are ready to cover--no sanding required.
■ 4 blocks per package
*CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE*
We'll be making this December 1st at Bentwater's Ladies' Night Out (non-residents welcome) and another version of it at the Holiday Giftacular. I am also taking custom orders for these - email me for more info. Or, purchase your blocks here to make your own! :)
- Shop the Holiday Extravaganza - Shop here through Nov. 30th.
- Check out the Clearance Rack - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Come create with me! View my calendar here.
- Host a Workshop! Check out the new Hostess Benefits here.
- Order your Personalized Simply Adorned Charm! Details here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.