Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Holiday Photo Block Decoration



Oooooh, I'm so excited about this project!  I covered one of our Decor Blocks in Designer Series Paper. I stamped and punched out an ornament and used the Big Shot to cut out the letters.  I adhered a cute picture of my boys on one side and topped it off with some of our 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon.  What a fun, handmade gift!

Products Used:
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Jolly Holiday DSP (retired-oh, how I miss this paper!)
Stamps:  Contempo Christmas
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Punch:  Ornament
Big Shot:  Alphabet Simple Letters
Other:  Decor Blocks, 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels, Dimensionals

Creative Chat Favorite:
Décor Blocks       Item #116829       Price$9.95 
Create fun holiday décor with Décor Elements blocks embellished with images from our Décor Elements (vinyl) or covered with Designer Series paper. The smooth MDF blocks are ready to cover--no sanding required.
■ 4 blocks per package
*CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE*



We'll be making this December 1st at Bentwater's Ladies' Night Out (non-residents welcome) and another version of it at the Holiday Giftacular.  I am also taking custom orders for these - email me for more info.  Or, purchase your blocks here to make your own!  :)


Reminders:



Signature - Tree
Post a Comment