Here is Stampin' Celebration's inspiration photo for April:
I knew immediately what photo I wanted to use for this scrapbook layout. Since I'm the only female in the house (other than my two sweet labs, Marley and Pepper), I don't have a lot of photos that go with pink, green, flowers and butterflies... lol! But, I do have a few.... Here is the layout I created:
I couldn't really pull off the butterflies or too many flowers, but I thought the pink and green worked. ;)
My Digital Studio (**Click here for a free 30-day trial**)
Paper: Cheerful Treat, Ice Cream Parlor, Melon Mambo, Old Olive
Punches: Hexagon Punch
Stamps: Ribbon of Hope, Define Your Life
I hope you can play along with us this month over at Stampin' Celebration! You have until the 25th to upload your project to the Stampin' Celebration Blog. We'll announce the "Pick of the Party" at the end of the month! If you missed the post from the 1st of the month, you can follow the other designer's creations from our blog hop by clicking on the links below:
Allison Ohran -Sweet Impressions
Candace Lawlor - CJ Lawlor Designs
Cori Kozak - Creative Chat (you are here!)
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroo Designs
Erin Gonzales -Hand Stamped Style
Krystal De Leeuw - Krystal's Cards
Marlene Peters - Hands On
Rochelle Gould - I stamp, I create, I have fun!
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can come create with us over at Stampin' Celebration!!
- New Product Alert!! Check out the Summer Smooches Promotion here!
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Join the Club! Stamp Club members get crafty every other month!
- Join Stamps 2 Go! Click here to receive stamps, samples & a kit straight to your door!
- Come create with me! View my calendar here.
- Host a Workshop! Check out the new Hostess Benefits here.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Order your Personalized Simply Adorned Charm! Details here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.