Saturday, April 21, 2012

Our Big Fat Italian Christmas

Happy Saturday!  I'm here with another digital scrapbook layout.  Creative Scrappers had an awesome sketch (#203) that I wanted to play with.  I love banners on scrapbook pages and I had yet to make a digi one.  I know it's April.... but here's a Christmas layout....  ;)


I really love the red and green banner and little snowflakes.  I must admit, I cracked myself up over this title.  (tee hee)  I'm sure you've heard of the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."  Well, this picture (and our evening) made me think of our Big Fat Italian Christmas.  lol.  My husband has a big Italian family and they are a hoot when we're all together.  It had been a long time since we were all together for the holidays. So, my husband and I decided to host a gathering.  What they didn't know.... was that the game-loving person that I am, had some activities up my sleeve. {wink}  We split into teams and played a bunch of Christmas themed "Minute to Win It" games.  It was hilarious!!  I have some pretty funny photos which still need to be scrapped.  (But, I think I'll need permission from some family members before I can post those.)  LOL!

Software:  My Digital Studio

Here is the sketch (Creative Scrappers #203) I based this layout on:


Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous weekend!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: