Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Brace Yourself... Scrapbook Layout

Have I told you lately that I love My Digital Studio?!  Yes, I know I have....  I was up last night creating a layout about my youngest son getting his braces.  I received my Scrapbooks, etc. magazine in the mail and immediately found a layout by Ann Costen that I wanted to CASE.  Here's my take on her awesome layout (click to view larger):


Products Used:
My Digital Studio Software
Downloads:  Tickets & Tags, Downtown Grunge (photo frames)
Punches:  Timeless Type Junior Letters, Arrow
Stamps:  Hand Torn
Embellishments:  Tickets & Tags, Staple & Stitching

I'm really happy with how this layout turned out!  I love the Tickets & Tags Kit - so much awesomeness for $9.95!  And I love the colors in this kit!  If you haven't tried digital designing with My Digital Studio yet... you can get a 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express for FREE!  Warning:  You will be hooked!  ;)

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: