Tuesday, July 17, 2012

2 Scoops Please

Hi!  I'm back with another scrapbook layout using My Digital Studio (MDS).  I didn't have many photos of our 4th of July celebration...  My husband was sick so we didn't make it to see any fireworks.   So, the boys and I went to visit my parents for the day.  We walked down to this cute ice cream shop and I snagged a couple of pictures with my phone!  The quality isn't that great, but I wanted to get them scrapped.  Here is my layout:

(click photo to enlarge)

Products Used:
Downloads:  Noteworthy (hostess CD), On the Go, Neutral Delightful Digital Tape
Other Elements (included with MDS):  Extreme Elements, Night of Navy Script, Brads, Circle Punch, Scalloped Circle Punch.

I am on a roll - I've completed 11 scrapbook pages in the past week!  My Digital Studio has really changed how I scrapbook!  I often get asked if I miss "playing with paper."  I still LOVE to papercraft - but now it's mostly with cards and gifts.  I still have a lot of pictures printed that I'll scrap the traditional way.  But, MDS has really helped me get the pictures that are on my computer into a layout!  Plus, I love the way they look once they're printed and in my album!

There will be a sale next month on My Digital Studio downloads and print products (not sure if I'm supposed to share that yet....tee hee).  I'm trying to get a lot of pages done so I can get them printed next month!  I'm having so much fun!!  :)

Also, don't forget to check out the new downloads released today.  Check back every Tuesday to see the latest downloads.  If you haven't tried My Digital Studio yet, you can download a FREE 30-day trial here - no strings attached!

Off to the pool today with my boys to enjoy the last few weeks of Summer.  Where has it gone?!

Thanks for visiting!

Reminders:


Signature - Tree

No comments: