Monday, July 30, 2012

Go Cart Layout

Happy Monday!!  I am so excited that I had time to play along with this week's sketch over at Let's Scrap!  It was perfect for these go cart pictures from our spring break trip to Pigeon Forge!  Here's my two-page digi layout:



You'll have to envision this side-by-side in my album - too cute!  I'm hoping the "Chevron" download will be available soon.... Convention attendees already received it. (poor me)  But, I improvised and used the Large Corner Punch to make my own decorative strip.  I used the On the Go Kit.  I love the colors and fun embellishments in this download!!

Products Used:
Software:  My Digital Studio
Downloads:  On the Go Digital Kit (#129360), Timeless Type Junior Numbers Punch (#127168), Natural Composition Overlays (#130855)

Don't forget that there's only one more day to take advantage of the Reason to Smile promotion!!  Get the exclusive stamp set for $5 with a $50 purchase.  Shop my online store 24/7!

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: