(click image to enlarge)
(inside of card)
What do you think? I had fun pulling out my Big Shot and using my Framelits Labels Collection dies. I just love how you can stamp an image and then easily see where to place the die to perfectly cut around it!! There are also plenty of fun stamp sets in the new Stampin' Up! Catalog that coordinate! Soooo awesome! (Check out the coordinating stamp sets on pages 102 and 139 of the catalog).
Ribbon Tip: Our Seam Binding Ribbon is really fun to use. To get this "ruffled" effect, simply pull one middle strand at the end of your ribbon, and it will gather as you go. Isn't it pretty?
Stamps: Blessings from Heaven (clear-123052; wood-123050), Bordering on Romance (clear-125482; wood-125480)
Ink: Baha Breeze Stamp Pad (126960)
Paper: Twitterpated (125406), Whisper White (100730), Basic Gray (121044)
Other: 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Baha Breeze (122331); Dimensionals (104430)
Big Shot: Labels Collection Framelits (125598); Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439)
Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out the reminders below. Have a great weekend!!
- Reason to Smile Promotion! Find out how to get this exclusive stamp set here!
- The NEW Catalog is here!! Click here to browse our wonderful new products!
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Join Stamps 2 Go! Click here to receive stamps, samples & a kit straight to your door!
- Host a Workshop! Earn free products with the new Hostess Benefits.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.