This layout was inspired by sketch #224 over at Creative Scrappers. I love sketches.... they really get my creative juices flowing!! Most of the paper is from the 12 Days of Christmas Swatchbook Template. Once I saw all of the fun DSP and elements of that template, I had to get it - even if I never use it for a Swatchbook! I also finally played with the Chevron Punch Kit. I love the grunge chevrons.... so cool for all of my boy layouts! Here is a closeup of the kit:
Super fun punches and even a page template! Don't forget that you can download a free 30-day trial of MDS2 here. Let me know what you think!!
You can purchase/browse the products used in my project here:
Thanks for visiting and have a fabulous Friday!Reminders:
- Receive a free roll of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon this month with each $40 order! Learn more info about the Back to Spool Promotion here!
- The NEW Holiday Catalog is here!! Click here to browse our wonderful new products! (Or email me to receive your copy!)
- Get the Spooktacular Project Kit! Join Stampin' Up! in through September 16th and receive this kit!
- Join Stamps 2 Go! Click here to receive stamps, samples & a kit straight to your door!
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Host a Workshop! Earn free products with the new Hostess Benefits.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.