Aren't they cute?! Can I tell you how excited I was when I realized that the stamps in the Mixed Medley Hostess Set fit perfectly on the bottom of a Hershey Kiss?! Eeek! Love it! I've already made a Halloween one and can't wait to make some Christmas ones as well!! Thanks for the inspiration Erica! Everyone loved their little gift! :)
Here are the images that come with the Perfectly Preserved Bundle:
Purchasing the bundle (stamp set PLUS framelit dies) saves you 15%. They coordinate so perfectly together you'll want them both! Trust me! These are in our Holiday Catalog and are only available until January 2nd.
The other stamp set I used is the Mixed Medley set and includes these 10 stamps:
Love these for holiday gifts, tags, etc. This stamp set coordinates with our 1 1/4" scallop circle punch and 3/4" circle punch! This stamp set is only available as a hostess set - which means you have to place a $150 order or hold a party/catalog party that totals at least $150. Then you can get this set for free!! I'm looking forward to using this set all year long!
To browse/purchase the items used in my project, simply click the links below:
- Receive a free roll of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon this month with each $40 order! Learn more info about the Back to Spool Promotion here!
- The NEW Holiday Catalog is here!! Click here to browse our wonderful new products! (Or email me to receive your copy!)
- Join Stamps 2 Go! Click here to receive stamps, samples & a kit straight to your door!
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Host a Workshop! Earn free products with the new Hostess Benefits.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.