Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Inspired by Pinterest

I saw a scrapbook layout on Pinterest by Ann Costen.  As soon as I saw it, I knew I wanted to CASE it.  Everything about her layout was just perfect for these Field Day pictures I wanted to scrapbook - the colors, the layout and even the title!  Here is my version:


I discovered a new overlay when I was creating this layout.  Can you see the white chalky, grunge look in the background?  It's an overlay from the Be Awesome Kit.  Love that kit!  It's actually a calendar kit but the paper and stamps in there are fab!

You can browse/purchase the products used in my layout here:



Yesterday, was new digi download release day!  And GUESS WHAT?  I won last week's challenge over at the MDS website!!  That means I get to choose one of this week's downloads for my prize!  Woo hoo!  I think I'll choose the Sweet Peppermint Ensemble:  


Here's the scoop on this cute download:  

Download includes:
* Double-sided postcard designer template: invitation (4" x 9-1/4")
* Greeting card designer template: thank you card (5-1/2" x 4-1/4")
* Décor designer template: labels and place cards (1-page 8-1/2" x 11")
* 18-piece SVG stamp brush set
* 8 Designer Series Papers
* 9 embellishments

Features:
* Digital-exclusive
* A sweet, new take on Christmas with peppermint sticks to prevail over your décor this year

Coordinating colors:
Cherry Cobbler, Regal Rose, Whisper White

You can see the rest of this week's new downloads HERE in my online store.

Thanks for visiting!!

Reminders:


Signature - Tree

No comments: