Monday, January 7, 2013

Life with Boys...

Happy Monday!  I'm back with another MDS digi layout.  I finally downloaded the 1000 photos off of my phone.  No, I'm not exaggerating!!  lol.  It's amazing the fun photos you can find when you actually take the time to get them off of your phone!!  I found this photo (which my Facebook friends have already seen) and just had to scrapbook it.


I have to admit, this layout made me chuckle...  Journaling is such an important part of scrapbooking and I'm guilty of not always doing it as much as I should.  I hope my son appreciates this layout someday... or that it at least embarrasses him a little.  hee hee.

For a list of the supplies used in the above layout, click below:


If you'd like to get started with digital scrapbooking, I'd love to show you how!  You can download a free 30-day trial HERE of this amazing software!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a scraptacular week and get creative!

Don't forget about the Valentine's Promotions going on right now!


Reminders:

Signature - Tree

1 comment:

Terri Tumack said...

Hahaha!! My boy is a high performance athlete, but in wheelchair basketball so no cups...otherwise I'm pretty sure I would be finding that too, LOL Love your page!