I found time last night to play along with a challenge over at SCS. The challenge was to scrapbook a page with one word as your inspiration. This challenge is based on Ali Edwards' approach to the New Year - choosing one word to focus on, instead of several unkept resolutions. Last year my word was "simplify." This year my word is "balance". (Do you see the pattern?) Obviously, I have too much going on if I need to simplify and balance my life! lol. Hoping this will be my year!
Software - My Digital Studio
This was definitely a challenge for me. The designing came easily.... but it was sharing my thoughts (and photo of myself) that put me out of my comfort zone. In the end however, it was almost therapeutic. It felt good to get some thoughts on 'paper' and think about some of the things I want out of the new year.
What is your word for 2013?
- Valentine's Promotion!! Check out these two super sweet offers!
- Clearance Rack Blitz! Shop the Clearance rack here!
- Come Stamp with Me! Check out my upcoming events here!
- Single Stamps for Sale!! Check them out here!
- Get your favorite Stampin' Up! products - Shop 24/7! Visit my online store.
- Host a Workshop or Private Class! Earn free products with the new Hostess Benefits.
- Try My Digital Studio Express for FREE! Download a 30-day trial here.
- Follow me on Facebook! Click here.
- Going digi? Check out the latest My Digital Studio downloads here.