Thursday, January 3, 2013

NEW Spring Stampin' Up! Catalog & Valentine's Promotion

Yippeeeee....  today is the day the NEW Stampin' Up! Spring Catalog goes live!!  It is jam-packed with super cute products and fun kits!  I know you'll love it!!  If you're one of my regular customers, then you should be receiving your copy of the Spring Catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure this month.  If you're new to Stampin' Up!, and would like to receive a catalog, please contact me with your US shipping address.  Or, you can view the online version by clicking below:



One of the things I LOVE about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is getting my little inky fingers on new product before they're "officially" released.  There are so many amazing products in this little catalog!  I've shown you a few sneak peeks already.  Here's another card where I used the new More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper:



Here's a close up.  The stamp shown is a Sale-a-Bration exclusive - Patterned Occasions.  You can earn it free with a $50 order during Sale-a-Bration which begins January 22nd.  So cute!


Here's the inside of the card.  I made this for my parents for their anniversary.  The sentiment inside is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and the heart is from the new Oh Whale Stamp Set.

Products Used:
Stamps:  Patterned Occasions (Earn yours free Jan. 22-Mar. 22 during Sale-a-Bration), Oh, Whale!, Tenny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Primrose Petals, Early Espresso
Paper:  More Amore Specialty DSP, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Other:  Big Shot, Hearts Framelits (to make banners), Circle Punch (1 3/4"), Scalloped Circle Punch (2 3/8"), Linen Thread, White Bakers Twine, Stampin' Sponge, Dimensionals

So..... I know you'll be drooling over this new Spring Catalog!  Go ahead and start your wish list now!

I'm also excited to announce two new VALENTINE'S PROMOTIONS available!!  You can see the pdf flyer here.


These two Valentine's Promotions are available from Jan. 3 - Jan. 21st!


This bundle includes the exclusive Happy Heart Single Stamp and a package of 1" x 8" cellophane treat bags (50)!  The Happy Heart Stamp Set coordinates with the Stampin' Up! Full Heart Punch (#119883) which is not included in this bundle.  This kit will help you make adorable little treats for classmates, a Valentine's party, teachers, etc.  It is only available until Jan. 21st!  



Purchase this brand new My Little Valentine Stamp Set and receive the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE.  This four-piece stamp set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after January 21st!


This stamp set is only available in clear-mount.  Here is the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit you'll receive for free:


Contact me to order these or shop 24/7 in my Online Store!

Thanks for visiting and I can't wait to hear what you think about the new products!!  What's your favorite?

Reminders:

Signature - Tree

No comments: