Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cute Gift Card Holder

Happy Saturday!  The kids are on Christmas break so we are all very happy campers over here!  I still have a lot of shopping to get finished - one of these years I'll get it done early - but I'm making a dent little, by little!  Yesterday the boys had their class parties up at the school.  I wanted to show you this cute little gift card holder I made for one of the teachers.

Isn't it adorable?  It's a bandaid tin decorated with our fun Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper.


 Here's the matching card to go inside.


Complete with a gift card to Target.  (pronounced "Tar-jay.")  hee hee.


She loved it and thought the tin was pretty darn cute.  The funny thing is, my son said, "What do you mean a bandaid tin?"  OH..... I guess he doesn't know what a metal bandaid container is.....?  Sheesh, that made me feel OLD!  lol!

I have a few more of these tins that I'd like to play with.  Wouldn't they be cute filled with gift tags, a little mini album, or cards?!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

That IS adorable! What a cute idea.

Usman Hadi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.